2023-2024 Registration Process
• Registration for new students will begin on May 22, 2023.
• Interviews / Entrance exams are required for all applicants.
• After passing the Entrance Exam, a non-refundable deposit fee of 300 USD per student must be paid in cash to the Business Office to reserve a seat for your child/children. This fee will not be deducted from the 2023-2024 fees.
Tuition Fees Schedule
- Registration Fees: $300 USD per student A non-refundable deposit fee that is not deducted from 2023-2024 school fees.
Note: Must be paid in cash at the time of registration.
- Tuition Fees:
|Grades 1-2-3||35,000,000 L.L.|
|Grades 4-5 (Lebanese)||40,000,000 L.L.|
|Grade 5 ADP||40,000,000 L.L.|
|Grades 6-7-8 (Lebanese)||45,000,000 L.L.|
|Grades 6-7-8 (ADP)||45,000,000 L.L.|
|Grades 9-12 (Lebanese)||50,000,000 L.L.|
|Grades 9-12 (ADP)||50,000,000 L.L.|
- Operating Fees:
Lebanese Program $2,850 USD per student
American Diploma Program $3,000 USD per student
- Books & Subscriptions Fees:
Lebanese Program $300 USD per student
American Diploma Program $400 USD per student
- Insurance Fee: $15 USD per student
- Late Payment Fee: $10 USD per day
- Transportation Bus Prices:
Outside Aley City / Year – ranging between $650 USD – $750 USD
Inside Aley City / Year – $550 USD
* The presence of the unforeseen factors continues to be significant; thus, the above fees could be subject to variations according to changes in the currency exchange rate and global fuel prices.
- Payments schedule:
|Registration ($300)||May 19, 2023|
|1st payment deadline (40%)||September 6, 2023|
|2nd payment deadline (30%)||December 6, 2023|
|3rd payment deadline (30%)||March 26, 2024|
If a complete payment is made by September 6, 2023, a 5% discount on operating fees and a 10% discount on tuition fees will apply.