A UCA Admission Application must be completed for each prospective student along with the following attachments:
- A letter of good conduct from previous school.
- When the completed application is submitted to the Admissions Office, an appointment will be scheduled for an interview.
- Passing an entrance examination is required to establish grade-level readiness.
- Academic records for all schoolwork must be submitted prior to enrollment. Transfer credit for high school courses will be awarded based on these records.
- Students of Lebanese nationality must submit a copy of their official LEBANESE ID CARD.
- Students of other nationalities must submit a copy of their passport and a copy of their Lebanese visa.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- Health and immunization records.
- Academic records for the last two years.
- Applicants wishing to transfer to UCA during a school year must also provide their current assessments.
- Students entering Grades 9-10-11-12 under the American Program will receive a credit assessment after a review of their official transcripts and a program appointment will be scheduled to plan and set a course of study.
- Students entering Grade-10 in the Lebanese Baccalaureate Program will be given “provisional” registration with the payment of fees until proof of Brevet certification has been provided and the results evaluated for Grade-10 readiness. In the event the Brevet is not passed at a 60% standard, registration fees will be refunded and admission denied.
- Students coming from abroad must submit the following documentation (Ministry Requirement):
- A “certificate of enrollment” from the appropriate Education Ministry in their “home country” of residence
- A “certificate of enrollment” from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Lebanon
- An “equivalency certification” from the Lebanese Ministry of Education indicating the grade level in which the student may enroll in Lebanon.