A UCA Admission Application must be completed for each prospective student along with the following attachments:
- A letter of good conduct from previous school.
- When the completed application is submitted to the Admissions Office, an appointment will be scheduled for an interview.
- Passing an entrance examination is required to establish grade-level readiness.
- Academic records for all schoolwork must be submitted prior to enrollment. Transfer credit for high school courses will be awarded based on these records.
- Students of Lebanese nationality must submit a copy of their official LEBANESE ID CARD.
- Students of other nationalities must submit a copy of their passport and a copy of their Lebanese visa.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- Health and immunization records.
- Academic records for the last two years.
- Applicants wishing to transfer to UCA during a school year must also provide their current assessments.
- Students entering Grades 9-10-11-12 under the American Program will receive a credit assessment after a review of their official transcripts and a program appointment will be scheduled to plan and set a course of study.
- Students entering Grade-10 in the Lebanese Baccalaureate Program will be given “provisional” registration with the payment of fees until proof of Brevet certification has been provided and the results evaluated for Grade-10 readiness. In the event the Brevet is not passed at a 60% standard, registration fees will be refunded and admission denied.
- Students coming from abroad must submit the following documentation (Ministry Requirement):
- A “certificate of enrollment” from the appropriate Education Ministry in their “home country” of residence
- A “certificate of enrollment” from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Lebanon
- An “equivalency certification” from the Lebanese Ministry of Education indicating the grade level in which the student may enroll in Lebanon.
Registration Fee/First Payment 50%
(50% at Registration and an additional 40% prior to attendance at the beginning of the school year). The 10% is a non-refundable fee that will secure enrollment and will be applied toward the tuition.
Tuition Fees Schedule
Note: Must be paid in cash at the time of registration.
- Student Accident Insurance: $15.00 USD
- Textbook / Subscriptions / Stationary Fees: $100.00 USD
- 2022-2023 Tuition Fees:
|Grades 1-2-3||14,200,000 LL|
|Grades 4-5 (Lebanese)||14,500,000 LL|
|Grade 5 ADP||15,000,000 LL|
|Grades 6-7-8 (Lebanese)||16,000,000 LL|
|Grades 6-7-8 (ADP)||16,200,000 LL|
|Grades 9-12 (Lebanese)||17,500,000 LL|
|Grades 9-12 (ADP)||17,535,000 LL|
- Operation Fees: $300.00 USD per student
– Paid in cash to the Business Office in two installments. – First payment of $150.00 is due September 1st. – Second payment of $150.00 is due January 16th. **Please note any amount paid will not be refunded. Please also note should it be determined necessary, operations fees may need to be adjusted based upon currency fluctuations and global fuel costs.